Monday, August 5, 2013

Our Home Schedule



After working on my schedule for a long time now, I have realized how little changes in strategizing a plan to control housework can bring more time for all the other important things. Schedules are what keep me going without stressing over housework.
The first thing that I did was to get my laundry under control. The dreaded laundry monster was tamed down to a pet beast as soon as I started working on a load a day. You can read all about it here.

This is the structure that works for me and my home.


This one works for me. I printed it out and put in up in a frame with a dry erase marker close to it. I check them out as and when I finish doing them. If for some reason I couldn't end up finishing something, my DH has a quick reference to what is pending for the day and helps me out with it after dinner, usually its the vacuum.

You can go ahead and print this out or if you need you can find a blank one customize it as per your needs. Here is the blank one for you to print for yourself.



Schedule your week and make it easier to control housework.
Enjoy.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment