Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Believing in self.

Hi All,


This is my first blog and I am super excited about it. I am still on a learning stage. I know there is a lot that I can share about and that it's a great way for me to get organized and manage my own life in the process of sharing with all of you.
I am a mom of 2 beautiful kids, my girl 7, boy 8 1/2 and an extermely wonderful husband. He is my strength and my weakness too... ;o).  He is the best thing that has happened to me. I love to say "I am not just Lucky, I am Blessed"


I always wanted to blog, and share my organizing and mangaing ideas with all.  Now that I have finally taken the plunge, I am happy that I can journal all of my thoughts and ideas here where I can get opinions from all of you. I am constantly trying to find ways to make our life easier in everyday living.. and in the process getting things streamlined for the future. Be it a school project due in 2 days or a vacation to Paris or a sudden car accident which leaves you searching for your insurance policy coverage details.


In John Lennon's words “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” So I believe that usually most of us are constantly chasing life and trying to catch up on things that we had to do yesterday (yes..I said yesterday). If things are unorganized and not managed we loose track of time and like I said we keep trying to catch up. Simple examples like..setting up a life insurance to safe guard our family's future in case the unfortunate fate came true or setting up a retirement plan for our future. If we did it last year it could have had given us peace of mind for an extra whole year and saved a couple hundred dollars too. That is why I say yesterday.
Most of us make plans for the future and in the process forget that Organizing the plan is a critical part of planning and Managing the plan is the path to its completion or success.


I always love to organize and try new ways to simplify by experimenting and researching new ideas.
I would love to share them with you.
Thank you for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment