Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Iron and Hair Dryer

Hi All

Like many people I had my hair dryer and hair iron stored under the sink cabinet. The thing that bothered me most was looking for it inside the cabinet, and then unwinding the code, which most of the time would be tangled up. I soon knew that I had a problem here.

So I started experimenting a few ideas. Finally it was there. I simply used 2 Command Hooks .. the same ones that I used for my Backpack Solution.

Well.. all I did was that I attached 2 Command Hooks vertically, but in different manner. I stuck the top one the right side up and the bottom one the right side down. This allows me to wind the code easily.
... do I even make sense....??? lol..
okay.. See it for yourself ..here is the image: 





I hung them up behind my kids bedroom door where they are out of sight and really handy near the mirror.  Now I dont have to look for them under the cabinets.. :)

Tyr this idea and share it with your family and friends.

Happy organizing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment